What would you do with an additional $10,000, $20,000 or even $100,000 dollars of profit?
- Pay down debts?
- Put away money for retirement?
- Invest in real estate?
- Start a new business venture?
The revenue is there for the taking, but we all know that profit can be elusive. Whether you’ve been in real estate for 6 months or 6 years, all of us can benefit from a fresh approach to our business finances.
Join us on Thursday, September 19th from 9 to 3pm for an exclusive masterclass, taught by real estate CFO Michael Kilner. You’ll learn how to increase your profits, demystify your taxes, and equip yourself with simple tools to make managing your finances a breeze.
Who will benefit:
- Solo real estate agents
- Agents who have a team or want to build a team
- Brokers and Office Managers who want to help their agents grow their businesses
- Any business owner or solopreneur who wants to get a handle on their finances
What we’ll cover:
- The basic financial models of your business
- How your behaviors influence your financial success
- Simple strategies to increase your profit margins
- How to treat every expense as an investment
- Make tax time a breeze with proper planning
Where: Apex Home Loans, 2400 Research Boulevard,
Rockville, MD 20850 – Lobby Conference Room
Admission is free, but when reserving your seat you can choose to make a donation to A Wider Circle, which works to end poverty in the DC Metro Area through a variety of programs. Suggested donation amounts are $10, $20 or $50, but any amount is appreciated. Thank you!
Find out more on Eventbrite, or simply reserve your spot below!